Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just Dandy! Inspiration Images

{All photo's by Natalie G| Photography}

Now that my Just Dandy! fabric collection with Robert Kaufman is in stores, I have finally got around to uploading the photo's from my photo shoot to Flickr. The photo's are also now easily accessible on my blog's left hand side.When you have the chance, swing on over to Flickr to see the fun we had that day!



I have also created a Just Dandy! Flickr group and would absolutely LOVE it if you would upload any projects you create using any amount of my Just Dandy! fabrics! I didn't do this for my Glam Garden collection, and wish I had because so many of you contacted me with such fabulous projects & photo's! This time I didn't want to miss the opportunity of you being able to share with everyone just what you're up to. So please, don't be shy!



If you are selling your creations, blogging about them, or anything else that you want to share, please feel free to add the web link to the photo you upload in the Just Dandy! Flickr group.


Thanks so much everyone, and I look forward to seeing what you create!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! I am so in love with this collection, and these photos really capture the spirit of the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jenean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks so amazing!!! such a great collection and those clothes are adorable! i especially love the details like the numbers on the plain shirt. such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just redirected here from P+P absolutely love all your fabric collections and stunning pictures! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails