Thursday, June 23, 2011

Resort 2012 - Tory Burch


I thought I'd go ahead and share with you some of the Resort 2012 runway shows that are super-inspiring! First up: Tory Burch. Her southwest & Santa Fe inspired color story is just delicious! I love that colors are starting to warm-up. I don't know about you, but I'm just about ready to give-up my wardrobe of greys and neutrals and head for some fab color!



Keep your eyes peeled for the comeback of patterned pants, maxi-dresses becoming a closet staple, and the rise of rusty clay red.

{All images from Style.com}

3 comments:

  1. so amazing - and looks right up your alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Makes me want to go shopping : ) LOVE those maxi dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-inspiring is right! These are brilliant! Cheers

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails