Friday, June 24, 2011

Resort 2012 - Marc Jacobs


What I love about Marc Jacobs' 2012 Resort line is the faded quality of the prints and the soft washed out and barely there colors. To achieve this worn-in and faded quality in the prints, Jacobs and his team printed the daisies and wallpaper prints on the reverse side of the fabrics. LOVE the effect, don't you? Makes me want to pull out some of my fabric, turn it over and see which prints will be most effective for this sun-faded look!

{Images from Style.com}

1 comment:

  1. haha I've always loved the reverse side of fabrics, sometimes the design is just better in my eyes! The trousers and shorts are genius! I am stunned!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails