Friday, October 19, 2012

Hope Chest Stationery & Desk Organization Products!


 {Hope Chest Single Greeting Card, Happy Birthday}

I'm so excited to share with you today the rest of the samples that came in the big box I mentioned in my last post! My Hope Chest collection that is currently in fabric, is now also in stationery and desk organization products! I absolutely LOVE seeing this collection in paper form - especially when it's all decked out in glitter!
 
 {L to R: Kite Note Paper Holder, Single Thank You Greeting Card, Note Pad Set of 3, Watering Can Sticky Note Folio, Single Birthday Greeting Card}

There's quite a few items in this collection from note pads to cards and sticky notes, file folders, note pads, etc.! The colors are beautiful and the products are nice and high quality. I took the products out of their packaging so I could get non-glaring pics, but what's even more special (to me) is that the product packaging dons my logo on the front, for branded product.

 {Portable Note Pad, File Folder set of 12 of 4 designs}

I'm just DYING over this super-cute scooter! It comes in a lovely clear box and includes a set of 10 note cards, 5 each of 2 designs. What a great hostess gift, yes?



Seeing my logo printed on the back like a license plate is like icing on the cake for me. SO CUTE! 

 

I've already started using them and scattering them throughout my office. This collection of licensed product is seriously a dream come true for me. For those of you who know me, I love to organize, and I spend a lot of time in my studio. So to have a chance to decorate my space with my own products is truly super-special.

{Inside of Watering Can Sticky Note Folio}


I hope you get a chance to get your hands on some of these pieces, either as gifts for the upcoming holiday season or for your own personal happiness! I'll try to keep you posted on where you can find these.

If you are a store interested in carrying any of these lovelies, from Hip Holiday and/or Hope Chest, please contact Blend, the licensing division of Anna Griffin, Inc. at 888.817.8170 to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails