Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Featured on Print & Pattern Blog and the Surtex Marketplace


Huge thanks to Bowie Style from the fabulous Print and Pattern Blog for posting about me, my work, and my upcoming Surtex attendance!

I'm SO excited to attend this year, and have been working away like crazy to prepare. As a reminder, I'll be in booth #325!



Speaking of Surtex, you can now see a snippet of one of my new collections, "Tea House' on the Surtex Marketplace of rotating images...so you need to wait a while for it to pop up.

I'm also working on some fresh, new things for all of you that I plan to introduce in the fall. Crazy, exciting things are happening and I can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails