Sunday, April 29, 2012

Color Love: Melon + Mint


As I was organizing my studio this weekend, I discovered some magazine tears I stashed away - and was looking everywhere for! I had just died when I saw this gorgeous photo shoot from O Magazine's March 2012 issue with Jaime King! The focus on '20s styling along with the yummy use of melon with mint (and/or chartreuse) is to die for! And I love the parasols...reminds me of how pretty they turned out in my Glam Garden photo shoot.


Along with melon and mint, add a bit of lilac and rust for a spicy, feminine look!





 One of the few times I love black mixed in. These shoes are pretty fab too!

 


Just thought I'd send some yummy color inspiration your way! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails