Monday, April 16, 2012

Commissioned Project: Baby's First™ Dolls


In addition to my licensing business, I also take on commission work from companies and projects that I feel I would be a good fit for or a product category I'm passionate about. For the past few years I've had the pleasure of being commissioned by the Goldberger Toy company to revamp their line of Baby's First™ dolls, including a new logo, patterns for their new packaging and exclusive patterns for their doll's clothing! It's been a such fun project and I've been able to put my textile production skills to good use!

With this new product launch, we created a retro, design-focused line that will appeal to parents, grandparents, caregivers, and, of course, baby. Their new Baby's First™ website has recently launched. Look for the dolls in your local Target, Toys R Us, and the like to support a wonderful company while bringing cuddly goodness to your little one(s)!

 {A sampling of a few of the many new dolls from Baby's First™!

More about Goldberger: The Goldberger Company was founded in 1916 and is one of the oldest doll companies in America. For nearly 100 years, this family owned business has been making soft, snugly baby dolls and playthings for the youngest children, becoming the expert in creating baby dolls for children ages 0-3. By listening to its customers and responding to their needs and concerns, The Goldberger Co. continues to create dolls and accessories that are safe, well made, creative, and well-priced. Goldberger dolls are designed to delight children and those who shop for them.

What I love about these dolls is how each of them has a concept behind them and I especially love the fresh and modern colors that make them stand out from a sea of baby pink and baby blue!

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting to see the project that you have been talking about for months. This is so great. I need one for my niece. Great job Josephine!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails