Friday, December 4, 2009

Book Review: Hue, by Kelly Wearstler


Hue has been on my Amazon.com wish list for many months now as I've been anxiously awaiting for it to come out, and it finally did! I immediately ordered it and thought I'd share it with you here. (Check out my video review below for more inspiration)


Kelly Wearstler is the ultimate trendsetter in interior design. Her book is chocked full of beautiful photography of her work, which offers pages and pages of color, textural & interior inspiration. The pages are filled to the brim with photo's and no text, and are organized by color theme.

This book is not a "how-to" book with decorating tips but rather a book filled with the brilliant inspiration and beauty of Kelly's work. Overall, it's a wonderful one to add to any library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails