Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Exhibiting at Surtex 2012


It's that time of year again! Surtex 2012 is just around the corner, about 6 weeks away. I've been working away in my studio creating fabulous new work and getting things ready to exhibit. This year, I'm in a smashing new booth location, Booth #325!

For any licensees and manufacturers attending, please do swing by to say hello and peruse through my portfolios. I am now taking appointments from 9:00am-5:00pm in half-hour increments, and if you are interested, please e-mail me for a time slot.

For any designers and artists attending - I'd love for you to say hello! However, if you would be so kind to please be sure to read the Trade Show Etiquette before attending, us exhibitors would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!! 

Surtex is Sunday, May 20 - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 and takes place in New York City at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails