Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Holiday 2010 Stamps at Impress


I wanted to share with all of you some of my 2010 Holiday rubber stamps that have just arrived at Impress! They held a Christmas in July event, and sent me some pictures of the beautiful cards they made using my stamps! It's always so fun to see what ideas others come up with!

{Snowfall and Snow Swirl Stamps}

{Outline Brush Snowflake Stamp}

{Snowfall, Deer Couple and Peace Script Stamps}

I'll be sharing more images as Christmas gets closer, but wanted to give you all a little sneak peak! Stamps are available now to purchase from Impress either online or in one of their 3 Washington locations. I hope these designs inspire you to get a jump start on your Holiday card making!!

{Snowfall and Tree Scape Stamps}

{Tree Branch & Sprig (Sprig comes with the Tree Branch Stamp!) and Pine Cones Stamp}

{Snow Fall, Peace Script, Lg Brush Snowflake and Outline Brush Snowflake Stamps}

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially love the pine tree branch with the pine cones.

    Are they going to be sold anywhere in Canada?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails