Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fall 2010 Runway Inspiration: Anna Sui


Before fall officially kicks-off, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite 2010 Runway inspirations, chocked full of beautiful & colorful print! I'll be sharing my favorites in a couple of separate posts this time, instead of one huge one.

First up, my favorite designer, season after season: Anna Sui. I'm always excited to see what she's going to come up with next, and every time "next" comes, she never disappoints! I absolutely love her color palette's and her amazing mix of pattern and texture in head-to-toe looks. This fall season her theme's contain a collision of American Arts & Crafts, Art Nouveau and Biba inspirations that equal one awesome collection.





SO Beautiful, don't you think?
{All Images from Style.com}

I came across news from the blog Stylelist that she will be coming out with a hosiery line this August which will be available in major department stores! I will definitely be looking for her treasures in leg-wear, as her pattern work is so innovative and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails