Friday, February 27, 2009

Project Ideas Now Posted on My Website!

I was recently asked what sewing patterns I used in my photo's. So, I decided to work on getting those posted for you, so you too could sew some savvy stuff! Check out the Project Ideas page on my website now, as I have all the garments that the girls are wearing posted.

Most of the patterns are from Simplicity, and one (my FAVE) is from McCalls. This way you can pick them up when you're out and about (and even get them on sale like I did). When I first got my fabrics I knew there wasn't enough time to work with someone to design original patterns, so I looked online and sifted through lots of books at the fabric store to find ones that were right up my alley.

The only things I don't have posted yet are the patterns I designed myself - the ruffle tote bag, long ruffle scarf, short ruffle neck scarf and a variety of fabric flowers. I'm still working on the instructions for those items, and hope to have them all together and ready in the next month or two for you to download. Stay tuned for those fun accessories!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just found you though the Robert Kaufman site. Congrats! What a great new collection you have! I can hardly wait to order some. I'll be following your blog for updates.

    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sheree! I'd love to see what you make! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails