Monday, March 9, 2009

Hot Blossom Ad

So, one of me and Jake's favorite things to do is sit down at Barnes & Noble to peruse through magazines and books of interest, while sipping a yummy coffee treat. So this weekend, I sifted through sewing and quilting magazines and came across this in the Quilts & More magazine by Better Homes & Gardens - a Hot Blossom ad! I was so excited to see what the girls at Robert Kaufman were up to! They did a fab job with the layout & design. I thought I'd share my excitement with you! The fabric is coming out soon, and I am just so excited to see what people make out of it!!


1 comment:

  1. what!?!?! that is so awesome!!! everything look so so great. i can't wait to get my hands on some fabric and make all sorts of fancy things!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails