Friday, December 7, 2012

Spring 2013 - Erdem

{All images from Style.com}

I've been spending the past few weeks taking snapshots of the Spring / Summer 2013 runway's, gathering inspiration, and I thought I'd start sharing some of them with you today! Especially with Winter upon us, I though bringing you some beautiful and fresh color might just make your Friday that much cheerier!

First up, Erdem. The glowing color palette mixed with the sheer fabrics, applique flowers and lace truly make this a gorgeous collection! Wouldn't you agree? I love the accents of shiny and mirrored silver metallic shoes and sunglasses (foil on products, anyone??!) and the neon-like color treatment to traditional lace. Now THAT is how you revive traditional elements! LOVE!






2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are great! I hope it's okay to pin them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie! Yes - please do go ahead and Pin away! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails