Monday, December 17, 2012

Spring 2013 - Dries van Noten

 {All images from Style.com}

Good Monday morning! It's pretty dark and gloomy outside, which inspired me to share the Dries van Noten runway with you today. Gorgeous, luxe fabrics mix with deep colors, and combine masculine and feminine dressing - all of which is being labeled 'grunge couture'. Don't you just love all the print mixing?!? I love how the sheer floral prints layer on top of plaid peeking through...

I always pay attention when such dark colors are used for Spring - especially when it's from such a big designer. I'm excited to see it play out in the marketplace. When I think of how this relates to paper products, I think of using vellum's, a dusting of silver or gold over prints, navy, chocolate and opalescent foils.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails