Friday, December 2, 2011

My 2012 Desk Calendar & Etsy Shop


Whew! OK. After years and years of wanting to make my own desk calendar I FINALLY did it! On top of that, I made a few extra's and opened up an Etsy shop to sell some as well. My little Etsy shop only has this one item in it right now - and I hope to add more products in the future.


My 2012 Desk Calendar is full of bright colors and features some of my most popular designs - maybe you'll recognize some of them from fabrics? It comes in a clear CD case that doubles as a stand and is gift wrapped just for you or to give as a gift. There are 14 pages total - one page for each month and a front and back cover.


Here are all of the month designs at a glance, January to December from left to right... 
 Hope your holiday shopping & gift making is going great!

1 comment:

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails