Sunday, September 19, 2010

Glam Garden Discoveries: Part 2

{Photo's courtesy of Danielle Bryson Photography for Loblolly Lane}

I wanted to share with you some of the beautiful projects that have come my way! First off, thanks to those who have answered my call to send me pics of projects you have made using my Glam Garden fabrics! It's so delightful to see the beauty you are creating, and to be able to share it with people. I hope you all enjoy seeing what these peeps have been up to!

{Photo's courtesy of Danielle Bryson Photography for Loblolly Lane}

Eunice Carter over at Loblolly Lane sent me these fab pics! Loblolly Lane has made a variety of beautiful dresses, skirts and tops for women and girls out of Glam Garden prints! These beauties are for sale and you can head over to their shop to check them out! {Thanks Loblolly Lane for using Glam Garden in so many of your products!!}

{Photo's courtesy of Danielle Bryson Photography for Loblolly Lane}

{Loblolly Lane}

{The Sewing Blonde}

Check out this amazing dress from The Sewing Blonde! Fantastically beautiful! She created this fab dress using the Analise pattern from Portabellopixie. Her daughter wore this number for her first day of school - talk about a grand dress for a grand occasion! Isn't it striking? You can read all about her sewing adventure of creating this dress on her blog here.

{The Sewing Blonde}
The photo of the back of this dress makes me swoon! Such beautiful and hard work went into this beauty!

{The Sewing Blonde}

She also created this cute hair accessory out of one of the flowers from Glam Garden as well. Great idea, don't you think?

{The Thrifty Quilter}

Meghan over at the Thrifty Quilter blog, made this absolutely STUNNING hexagon quilt out of Glam Garden! I love how she mixed in the bright solids with the prints!! You can tell a lot of hard work and love went into this project. SO fun!

{The Thrifty Quilter}

{Sophie & Lili}

Jennifer Vallez over at Sophie & Lili sent me this photo of the absolutely fabulous dolls they make - and this one has Glam Garden decorating the back! LOVE! Aren't these dolls cute?

{The Organized Shopper}

This Original Hands-free List Maker / Coupon Organizer is made by The Organized Shopper who makes these great designer coupon organizers and sells them on Etsy. I heart organization, you?? What a great idea! I love the labeled tabs inside.

{The Organized Shopper}


Whew! What a round-up of beautiful things! Thanks so much to everyone who sent me pictures of your fabulous projects, and thank you so much for using Glam Garden! I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my quilt in your post! I just finished a second Glam Gardens quilt, I'll be sure to send you a picture when I get them uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome Meghan!! You did such a fantastic job! Thanks so much for using my fabrics. I'm excited to see your second quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally uploaded pictures of my second Glam Garden quilt here. Love the versatility of this line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures.Everything on this blog is so creative. Best regards Magda

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails