Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Updated Ruffle Tote Pattern Download Available Now



Back when the Hot Blossom collection was released, we created a "Hot Blossom Ruffle Tote & Coin Purse" pattern for Quilt Market. These patterns are currently posted on Robert Kaufman's website. However, after sewing up the Ruffle Tote bag myself, I stumbled across some incorrect information in the pattern instructions. I believe the mistakes are pretty small, and once you've seen the photo of the tote, you would be able to make the adjustments yourself, however I wanted to update the instructions with my findings.

So, I can't believe that I am just now posting these updates for you! {Blush} Soooo sorry for the delay! If you haven't had a chance to download the Ruffle Tote pattern, it is now posted on my website under the Project Ideas page. It's a great sized tote, with a fun ruffle down the front, and loads of mixed patterns! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO beautiful! It looks a little too complicated for the sewing skills I have right now, but I must work my way up to it because it is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails