Friday, January 13, 2012

Spring 2012 - D&G

 {Images from Style.com}

The next Spring 2012 runway show that I absolutely love is the print saturated D&G collection. To me, what's better than one print? Two! Three!...FIVE! The more the merrier in my book. These designs are just stunning and full of colorful scarf prints which contain a mixture of medallions, butterflies, polka dots, crests, flowers...you name it - throw it into the pot! All in vibrant, gorgeous color. Yum!

 


I would happily take one of those maxi dresses and add it to my closet. And check out the scarf wrapped shoes! Too bad snow is in the forecast for Seattle, cause this show makes me ready for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there - I'd love to hear from you! What say you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails